Anne Stokes Hedgebands Tiara
Light Life and Spirit Anne Stokes Hedgebands Tiaras
- Created through a collaboration between fantasy artists Anne Stokes and Briar.
- Our Hedgebands are the perfect accent for ceremonies, parties or personal empowerment.
- They can be worn around the head, neck or even as a thigh decoration as the braided cord is adjustable for sizing.
- More than a fashion accessory, they allow you to create in your mind's eye a circle of energy around you and awareness of this circle will allow you to center yourself.
- The magic circle has been used for thousands of years to capture energy, form a holy space and provide magical protection.
- Each band is pewter with embellishments and comes on an adjustable leather thong.
- With an organza pouch for storage and as well as an comprehensive leaflet with meanings.
The heart chakra is located in the upper chest, links us to the physical world and is the foundation..
While traditional Wiccans focus on gods and goddesses, Draconian Wiccans focus on dragons for guidan..
For the astrological moon signs, it is reputed that beneficial change is enhanced when a blue moon i..
The butterfly is one of nature’s greatest symbols of growth and transformation. It is associated wit..
For many Pagans, the antlers of the stag are associated directly with the fertility of the God. To w..
The Celts believed that the Goddess Eostre’s attendant spirit was the hare. It represented love, fer..
Faeries were originally worshipped as minor goddesses, such as nymphs or tree spirits. Over time the..
The Triquetra is an ancient Indo- European 3 pointed symbol representing 3 way unity. To many Pagans..