Celtic Dragon Totems
Light Life and Spirit Celtic Dragon Totems Pendants
- Acknowledged across many cultures and tribes, Dragons are the symbol of primitive power, mystery, and wonder.
- The dragon symbol ask us to look inside ourselves and view the world from a more magical and wondrous lens.
- As a totem, the Dragon is one of the most powerful totems, representing a huge range of qualities, emotions, and traits.
- Depending on what you are seeking you can wear your totem all the time.
- Wear it when you feel like you need it most, or even place it under your pillow when you sleep.
- Dragon Totems are made of stainless steel or pewter.
A symbol of raw, elemental nature, the celtic dragon on this amulet is a powerful aid in helping to ..
20" stainless steel box chain, 2.5mm - a perfect way to show off your new pendant or charm!ht..
20" stainless steel box chain, 2.0mm - a perfect way to show off your new pendant or charm!ht..
A double sided Pewter amulet with the image of a dragon offering prosperity and good fortune, and th..
This pewter pendant features the wicked talons of a dragon’s claw, clutching tightly to a clear or c..
Displaying a dragon curled as though it were the crescent moon, thisamulet is a great focus to for h..
This dragon is perched atop a thick quartz crystal to create a fantastic and powerful pendant...
The Midnight Dragon Amulet depicts a Dragon resting upon the slumbering moon as a powerful focus bot..
With tails intertwined the male and female dragon come together to form the ideal couple, creating t..
Dragons are benevolent but strong creatures with powers to bring rain, floods, and hurricanes to lan..