Hampton Court Rosy Cross for Faith and Devotion
Hampton Court Palace, built in 1514 by Thomas Wolsey, Roman Catholic cardinal, Archbishop of York, and Lord Chancellor. The Tudor Rose and Crown adorns the mediaeval cross to create a symbol of singular beauty, signifying faith and devotion. Designed by fantasy artist BRIAR.
approximate size: 1 ½” x 2 ¼"
- Brand: STL
- Product Code: LT03
- Availability: In Stock